- Would you like to make a difference in a young couple’s marriage?
- Would you like to help them get off to a great start for a life-long successful marriage?
- Can you identify the strengths of your own marriage?
- Have you learned things along the way in your marriage?
- Can you share encouraging stories about what you have learned?
You may have just found your calling to be a marriage mentor to younger couples. Read on…
We need to help couples grow great marriages from the start. Mentoring is a fun way to share what is ahead in marriage. Whether a couple is newlywed or entering a new stage of marriage, the 12 Conversations program is a simple, encouraging way to strengthen marriages. Sharing stories over snacks, dessert or dinner encourages a friendship between the couples that will last beyond the guided conversations.
Come learn more about this user-friendly model for churches and agencies. Marriage Mentoring: Twelve Conversations fosters the growth of couples, not the “repair or counseling” of couples. It is intended to be a nurturance model for marital health and the prevention of “troubled marriages.”
Click here for two sample conversations to see how the conversations flow.